Restoring Auto-Switch for "Deco has temporarily switched your Wi-FI channel width to 80 MHz"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Restoring Auto-Switch for "Deco has temporarily switched your Wi-FI channel width to 80 MHz"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-30 21:16:46
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230601 Rel. 66771

Hello!  I'm another user getting hit with the constant switching from 160GHz to 80 that there have been several threads on already.  However, as part of one of these changes I clicked the link that says you can disable auto switching, as I thought it would give more information or take me to a setting.  Instead, it just turns off auto-switch.

Where can I go in the app to turn this back on?  I don't see any option anywhere at this point.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Restoring Auto-Switch for "Deco has temporarily switched your Wi-FI channel width to 80 MHz"
2023-08-31 07:13:23

@TheGrumpyGent 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I checked on the Deco APP and haven't seen a separate option to turn off the Auto-Switch between 160mhz and 80mhz. I think if you set the channel width to 160mhz, it automatically accepts the Auto-Switch once a radar signal is detected. If you change it to 80mhz, Deco might remain on 80mhz so the Auto-Switch is off.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1155

Replies: 1

Related Articles