OpenVPN Server setup not working in Deco BE95

2024-05-25 06:56:27
Model: Deco BE95  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.18 Build 20240410 Rel. 46175

I have followed the manual in the app for OpenVPN Server setup. When using OpenVPN client in Android with mobile network, the OpenVPN client app shows I have connected VPN sever, but the mobile device is not able to access either Home or Internet via VPN Server? 

What do I miss? Or the feature is not implemented yet in Deco BE95?

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:OpenVPN Server setup not working in Deco BE95
2024-05-27 01:24:45

@swpark 

Hi, Thank you for the feedback.

If you test on another mobile device, would you have the same issue?

Have you checked the IP settings on the mobile phone when the VPN server is successfully connected? Is it within the VPN client IP address range on the Deco APP?

In the meantime, I would like to follow up on your case via email for further assistance.

Please check whether you can receive my email later.

Best regards.

Options
Re:OpenVPN Server setup not working in Deco BE95
2024-05-30 19:18:14 - last edited 2024-05-30 19:19:34

Yes, it shows as the IP is one of the range configured in VPN Server.

Current issue that I have:

• I am not able to connect the vpn server from wifi connection with that I set up on Deco BE93.
  • I am able to connect the vpn server via Mobile Connection and able to navigate via Chrome broswer
    • However, am not able to use Netflix or Speed Test app(OOKLA) as it shows DNS and ping works fine, but no actual traffic transmission.
    • Internally, I am running Window Samba server up and running which I was not able to scan from android devices nor IOS devices. And, it would be great to have notifications when someone connects the VPN server as well.

Thank you,

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 287

Replies: 2

Related Articles