David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 146
Forums/ Deco
By bwyazel 2024-02-11 08:45:48

Mixing XE75 Pro and XE75/BE63, missing OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings

I recently added an XE75 satellite node to my already existing 2-node XE75 Pro mesh network, and it has caused the OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings to disappear. Likewise, if I unplug the power to the XE75 node
Forums/ Deco
By shleets Wednesday

Deco App 2FA released in EMEA regions today!

TP Link support will this be released for the US region soon? This looks like a step in the right direction, I currently have the XE5300 and also testing out the Nest WIFI Pro and if this is coming to
Forums/ Deco
By Espress0-0 2024-03-28 22:02:04

Deco X55 Pro lost internet after upgrading to v1.3.0

Hi guys, I haven't had any issues since purchasing the Deco X55 pro since Aug 2023. It has been running fine yet the new firmware 1.3.0 completely broke my setup, just want to ask if anyone here has s
Forums/ Deco
By jzchen a week ago

"Deco 3.7.25 is available"

HW Version: V1.6 Hi, I'm getting a message saying Deco App version 3.7.25 is available, but when I go to the Google Play (App) Store on my OnePlus Open phone it is nowhere to be found. There is a "Joi
Forums/ Deco
By Pinky-12 a week ago

Blocked device still has access to internet

I'm having an issue where blocked devices still have access to the internet. I only have two devices on the network, my phone and my MacBook. The first time I blocked and then unblocked my macbook it
Forums/ Deco
By javarab 2024-03-29 07:44:07

Eco Mode button disappeared

After setting up Eco Mode, the "Eco Mode" button has disappeared and it is no longer possible to edit Eco settings (or even disable it).