David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 146
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Mixing XE75 Pro and XE75/BE63, missing OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings
@Costa1976 Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. I think you might miss my point, or I didn't explain it clearly. The "OFDMA/MU-MIMO on/off" on the Deco APP doesn't mean the Deco model supports...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:CVE-2024-21833
@MesaBill Hi, welcome to the community. It isn't affected. The current firmware 1.4.1 of Deco X55_V1 has already addressed this issue. Thank you very much and best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
@cadz Hi, When I checked your TP-Link ID in the database, I notice there are Deco XE75_V1 and Deco XE75 Pro_V2 under your account. I haven't seen any firmware release notes of Deco XE75 Pro_V2...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco link x20 hub melted
@Gwenmom Hi, welcome to the community. I believe this issue is not widely reported. Possible causes could include poor ventilation, irregular power supply, or faulty hardware. It is highly suggested...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
@Costa1976 Hi, As far as I can tell, I only see the following models mention the support of OFDMA/MU-MIMO on/off switch on the Deco APP: Deco X90/X95_V1/V1.6_1.2.5 Build 20231116 or later Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
Re:XE75 PRO clients are constantly cycling online and offline...PLEASE HELP
@cadz Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. Given the various hardware versions available for Deco XE75/XE75 Pro, all of which have received numerous firmware upgrades in recent months, it is...
0HELPFULS