David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 139
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:connect AT&T bwg 320-505 gateway to TP Link DECO AXE 54000
@PETE442 Hi, welcome to the community. Did you set the same WiFi name and password for both AT&T BGW 320-505 and Deco XE75? What issues you are having when trying to connect to the WiFi network? Best...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Sengled hub connect to deco
@Agentgymbo Hi, Did this issue start just after updating from Nest pro to Deco? I did see an older post in Reddit about the same issue here:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco BE85 - can't change 6 GHz bandwidth
@jredmore Hi, welcome to the community. I am afraid it doesn't support it yet. May I know why you want to manually set the bandwidth? Best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:DECO Android App reports one BE1000 unreachable in a random rotation
@FlameRed Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. Is the BE11000, Deco BE63? Did you connect #2/3/4 via Ethernet cables to the main BE63 directly? Or Would there be a network switch? If yes, Can I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco X55 Mesh - MyQ Garage door opener
@CaseyS Hi, Thanks for the update. You can start with setting a simple password to the IOT network. After that you could need to connect the myQ opener again. By the way, I see myQ support mentioned...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Port forward to webserver on lan
@holmstockd Thank you and the log has been received. By the way, are you able to get any notification inside the Message box? I see some feedback that there are notifications inside the Message of...
0HELPFULS