David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 147
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:No 240mhz option
@TheDasher Hi, when 240mhz is grayed out in the app, would there be any other error message, for example: As for the MLO Network, whether enabled or not on the Deco APP, two Deco BE63s(without an...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Mixing XE75 Pro and XE75/BE63, missing OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings
@bwyazel Hi, Thank you very much for the update. If possible or when you are available, could you please help me run more tests: 1. Remove all the Deco XE75 Pros from the Deco BE63 and leave Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Costa1976 Thanks for the logs. It has been forwarded to the senior engineer for further analysis. Please check the email later for more suggestions. Thank you again for your cooperation so far and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Costa1976 Hi, I must apologize. Not sure why I thought your Deco X50 is V1, apparently I checked again and it is Deco X50_V1.2. So under your Mesh system, Deco XE75-V1-1.3.2*3 Deco X50-V1.2-1.2.0...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@bwyazel Hi, Thanks for the update. The senior engineers are using Deco XE75_V2 and V1 for test now so I don't break the topology. There happens to be separate mesh networks with Deco XE75_V2_1.2.5...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Costa1976 Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. I think you might miss my point, or I didn't explain it clearly. The "OFDMA/MU-MIMO on/off" on the Deco APP doesn't mean the Deco model supports...
0HELPFULS