David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 144
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Spamhaus is black listing my emails
@flretirednerd Hi, Thanks for the feedback. 100.73.xxx.xxx is a reserved IP or private IP address which means there is one more router/NAT in front of Deco, or the new ISP might use CG-NAT service....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Blocked device still has access to internet
@Pinky-12 Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I noticed you had both Apple devices. One particular reason for Apple devices is private address. Have you checked whether their MAC addresses have been changed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Spamhaus is black listing my emails
@flretirednerd Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. It is suggested to check the following settings first: 1. UPNP has been disabled under Deco APP>More>advanced>NAT forwarding. 2. No port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:XE 75 Pro - Network Drop Causing Gaming Issues
@andrew9417 Hi, Thanks very much for the further update. For further assistance, I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers via email. Please check whether you could receiver my email....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Eco Mode button disappeared
@javarab Hi, thanks for the feedback. Are you able to help me record a video clip or send me some screenshots? In the meantime, could you please refer to this link to submit the APP log here: How to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Deco internal time zone usage
@Hemlockappal Thank you very much and the case has been reported to the senior engineers. I will update the post once the solution is available. By the way, if you change the region on the web UI to...
0HELPFULS