DeathRowKingPinLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 22:24:39
Re:TP-Link all Routers with IPVanish-com
@Carl I'm not saying it's TP-Links Routers are the problem it's actually IPVanish that don't support TP-Links Routers @ all and making others aware to check to make sure if encryption is a must is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 22:21:55
Re:Keep losing Internet connection from fairly new router ever since installed new cable modem
@Jahnat193 this will fix your issue. I had similar problem and it turned out to be a part on the pole that was there's. Ask the tech to switch your I'm coming line to see if that works also. That...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 22:13:27
Re:Unable to Access Internet
@matt87825 if I was you I'd try control access make sure your address didn't change. If it's a lap top and you went to restaurant coffee shop or friends house etc then your Mac changed try to erase...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 22:04:21
Re:tether app parental control not working
@Mkrueger see if children missed with it while you had it off, lol they smarter than us cause they check to see if they can change password etc. See if there's another setting preventing you from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 21:56:56
Re:Password works on iPad but not iPhone
@Pknight if you used password save in apple and changed it with one of your devices go to Password type name your looking for in the one that don't work compare it to working password app. If...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-24 21:50:37
Re:re: Archer A8 - issues with Wifi connection to one particular device
@Arjuna38 try updating the Wi-Fi drivers change the distance to where one works well on the router could be blocked by something in room or the Wi-Fi card is going bad. If all others are same work...
0HELPFULS