swellerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-06-24 16:28:14
Re:Firmware update circus.
@IrvSp Not exactly what I meant by 'in writting' as I meant and OFFICIAL POSTED statement from TP-Link posted as either an FAQ or statement on an official TP-Link owned page. I rather anticipated...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-06-24 15:07:36
@IrvSp "Sort of the opposite you were told, no?" In the extreme, yes. I'd not hesitate with anything expressed so emphatically. "Show me in writing where TP-Link says not to install F/W updates?"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-06-23 23:59:23
@IrvSp Well... let me try to reply without being so verbose. tp-link DOES NOT recommend updating the firmware just because they've released a new version. They've made that clear each time I HAVE...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-06-23 19:04:47
Firmware update circus.
This question is specifically for the community because of the ... interesting ... variety of answers I get from "support." The router is telling me there's a pending firmware update. The last two...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-07-19 16:50:39
Re:How to disable Avira requests? NOT-LOCKED
@Lada_X50 I suppose it depends on who you ask. Since being surprised with a beta version of firmware, they have formally released another version. I have updated my firmware accordingly with no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-26 22:05:50
Re:Thousands of Requests to Avira servers?
@RouterUser If I may ask, where do you stand on this issue personally? Has it been address by TP-Link to your satisfaction? Or have you decided it's really a non-issue after all? As you can see,...
2HELPFULS