DroppedPacketLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-29 10:09:52
Re:WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
Another thing you can do is eBay a used Ruckus and drop Unleashed on it, you can get something like an R300 for a few tens of dollars and they run circles around the TP-Links. I've been running one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-14 08:35:12
@PHGNYC: Yup. And I'd pointed out the most likely cause for the problem in this post, if it's that then it's not like there's a lot of debugging required to figure out what the issue is. I've never...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-20 09:18:48
@Demopan I've found a solution, got a Ruckus R300 off eBay for next to nothing (they're EOL'd so lots of places are replacing them), tossed the TP-Link, and dropped in the Ruckus in its place. All...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-22 01:43:53
Talked to a friend of mine earlier who does this sort of thing for a living, as soon as I described the problem he said "what they're doing is taking the client list from the ARP table instead of the...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-03-20 11:21:57
Another one to add to the list, the WA1201 also has the bug. In fact from having read through this entire thread, after finding it while searching for a solution to the problem with the WA1201, it...
0HELPFULS