x00LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Any one found an AT&T compatible SFP+ ONU stick (PON Stick)?
I’m still having WiFi issues even with the newest firmware. It’s somewhat better but not great. Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll look into it. I do mis my AX6000 which broke when we moved a few...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-17 12:39:20
@Richardj186 thanks. I figured this was the outcome honestly. I'm not a fan of using isp provided hardware and if you have att then you probably know how bad the WiFi is on those units. I was hoping...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-18 17:23:45
@Riley_S thanks. I already have fiber service with AT&T and the one person I talked to at AT&T seemed to not have clue of what I was asking. Thanks tho.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-18 12:05:56
Any one found an AT&T compatible SFP+ ONU stick (PON Stick)?
Hi. Was considering buying the Archer BE800. I have AT&T fiber and hate their modem WiFi combo unit. Had I know I had to use their gear I wouldn't haven't switched from cable. I saw this new Archer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-09-08 12:46:09
Re:Connectivity Issues
@David-TP Hi David. I will try changing the channels on the router and I did have it as a OneMesh system so i can turn that off as well and try. All my devices connecting to my main router seem fine...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-09-07 19:30:46
Connectivity Issues
Hi all. I've had a RE605X up and running for a little over a year now. On occasion I've needed to reboot it, but for the most part it's never given me many issues. Over the last two days, it has...
0HELPFULS