x00LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-06-16 20:41:36
DHCP Server not assigning proper IPs
Hi. I recently upgraded my firmware to 1.3.0, and I've noticed that since I've done this my router isn't always assinging proper IP addresses to the machines connecting. I've set up the DHCP options...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-30 20:48:31
Re:Firmware not autoupdating?
@Carl Thanks Carl. I thought i saw that there was a beta of firmware for the V1, and that is what initially got me checking the website vs my router. Thanks for the explination. I may have also just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-25 14:25:22
Re:Firmware not autoupdating?
@Carl My appologies, i probably was not being clear. First, I'm not on beta firmware currently. I saw that beta firmware was released, and while I don't have any plan on installing beta firmware, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-24 14:07:57
Firmware not autoupdating?
Hello, i was posting a question on the forum the other day and noticed that there were newer firmware available for my router that hadn't been auto-updated. I know you can load them manually, and I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-21 14:55:58
Turn off DNS rebind protection? Any way to do this? Can it be added in future firmware updates?
Hi, A few years back I purchased an Archer AX6000. I was pretty happy with it at the time, and to a degree, still am. I recently moved and got a little more space, which allowed me to set my internal...
0HELPFULS