thebikerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Determining Deco Hardware Version When Purchasing
@Wi-Fi-25 Thanks. I agree that this is probably what one would have to do before making a purchase. Hopefully the seller would know, but that may not always work. I really wish that TP-LINK would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Determining Deco Hardware Version When Purchasing
@HelpFixDecoApp Thanks for the info and that may be the case. However, in the case of the Deco X55 (and probably other models), the firmware (and therfore the functionality) is different with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Determining Deco Hardware Version When Purchasing
I currently have a 3-pack Deco X55 with hardware version 1.26. I have been waiting fo the firmware version 1.11 to become available fo this model. I understand that it make take time for this to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-11 16:54:41
Re:Deco Firmware 1.11.0 Feature Introduction: VPNs, Bandwidth Limit, and More
@Riley_S I have been following this thread for some time. I have the Deco X55 with hardware version V1.26. As I understand it, there are 2 different hardware lines with the Deco X55 product. Version...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-26 20:11:46
@mew1033, The model name and the hardware version should be on the label on the bottom of each unit. Probably also on the packaging. You can also find it by logging onto the Decco units web page on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-26 19:27:41
@Ryan1876, I'm have the Deco X55 v1.26 with fimware 1.1.0 20230522. I'm able to add and remove clients from the VPN Client list. It was not immediately obvious, which could use some UI improvements....
2HELPFULS