YewtinkLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
How to get this solved, not happy that my new Decos with an obvious issues
Riley_S wrote Hey @Yewtink, Our team is taking a closer look at your case to see if we can find a cause, but we have a few things: 1—Your most recent ticket included an FAQ on deleting a network that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@Riley_S [TP-Link Support]-[TKID240355334] [TP-Link Support]-[TKID240253549] [TP-Link Support]-[TKID211225267] [TP-Link Support]-[TKID230723927] This is another forum post I had with David where he...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@jzchen Yeah I don't know. I saw a public post where they have a firmware fix for 1.6 that covered some of the issues I am having. Then they edited it removing the support for 1.26 version. I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Here is my network topology. #1 x55 Deco Main (2.5gb Ethernet backhaul) #2 x50-outdoor Prefered source for #3 (2.5gb Ethernet backhaul) #3 x50-outdoor (1gb Ethernet) cable ran to switch to connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old...
0HELPFULS