YewtinkLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink 3 weeks ago

How to get this solved, not happy that my new Decos with an obvious issues

I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink 3 weeks ago

Why is my 2 separate Deco networks keep merging?!

I own and manage 2 x55 Deco networks. One at my house and one at my sister's. Why is the Deco app merging them? They are completely seperate different SSID, IP subnets and differet physical locations.
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink 2024-02-13 01:39:06

Add more icons to device list

Really wish there was more icon options such as game console, server, switch, smart TV, camera etc or even an option to upload our own. I manage a rather large home network and so many devices come up
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink 2024-01-30 06:05:43

advise how to link 2 lans wirelessly

The Deco's settings are limited but I also own several smart switches to help. In the diagram I am LAN 1 and my sister is LAN 2. LAN 1 is mostly connected by gigabit ethernet, except for a few devices
Forums/ Deco
By JMJFDUDE 2024-01-28 15:53:56

My laptop regularly loses internet connectivity through the Deco Mesh unit

My laptop loses internet access through the Deco mesh everytime sleep or overnight. reseting network adaptor seems to resolve (or simply time active) One smart TV frequently loses same also. I see thr