DeanGibsonLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2024-02-04 00:33:02
Re:Reenable smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same switch.
@Riley_S I tried the new Tapo app, & copied all my devices & smart actions successfully. I was hoping that the above problem would be fixed in the new Tapo app. Unfortunately, it is not. More...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-12-22 20:12:03
Re:Reenable smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device.
@Riley_S Riley_ Any idea on if/when this might be re-enabled?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2023-11-15 17:57:49
Re:All my kasa devices disappeared from the Kasa app
This brings me to another question: After I have installed two HS210 switches in a 3-way circuit, is there an easy way (without removing the wall faceplates to use a voltage probe) to tell which...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2023-11-15 17:40:49
This time I did a full (10-second) reset of the secondary switch, & successfully added it. I then held the switch on the primary switch for 5 seconds to force it into passive mode. Everything is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2023-11-15 17:01:29
Same thing. I waited overnight, and when I got up, all my devices were back & functional, except one 3-way circuit. Of courses the switches (primary = connected to power, & secondary = connect to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-10-24 23:14:55
Reenable smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device.
Until very recently, one could create a smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device. This was a very good idea. It allowed to create smart actions that automatically...
0HELPFULS