magarityLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2021-08-10 16:30:31
Re:Further expansion needed....
@RobLewis you just need one more device and it will sync up to the existing pair. Probably one of the "mini" models that only have one port would be best if you just need it for the one solar battery...
0HELPFULS
2021-04-04 14:08:30
Re:No internet from TL-PA9020P kit powerline adapters
@Saviyon Do you have a laptop you can plug in place of the xbox to do more advanced investigating? Or a friend who has one you can use? Sorry, I can't help with xbox but if you have a computer we can...
0HELPFULS
2021-04-04 14:05:32
Re:High ping with an increase in bandwidth powerline adaptor
@Bezzinina Sounds like something is definitely not right with your ping speed. I ping google at 18ms average, 20 max, 15 min. This is from my PC to an 8 port switch, then to a powerline AV2000 to...
0HELPFULS
2021-04-04 13:59:07
Re:Router Wfi vs extender Wifi networks when in Wi-Fi Clone - are there two networks or just one?
@Writhdar There are a lot of "it depends" in your question, unfortunately. Wifi extenders can interfere with the main router if they are on the same channel. They should be set to another channel but...
3HELPFULS
2021-02-26 20:20:22
Re:Internet in the house but not able in shop
@turboracer1320 When you say different panels, that is probably the key. Depending on how the panels are wired, jumping to a different panel frequently does not work with powerline networking.
0HELPFULS
2021-02-26 20:09:03
Re: TP-LINK TL-WPA8630P WiFi Powerline Kit - Additional Single Unit
@Bulkhead The powerline system is a standard, so brands can be mixed. I currently have TP-Link devices plus two other brands, all working together. So, use whatever you can get. That model you have...
2HELPFULS