Wizard99LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-06 17:46:03
Re:Switchover from Single Router to Mesh using SAME Credentials.... And then Failure!
Here's the end of the Story.... For a 4th and final attempt, I again RESET all 3 Deco's.... I then changed my Credentials slightly..... Changed my SSID name from Upper case to all Lower Case........
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-06 13:44:45
Re:Switchover from Single Router to Mesh using SAME Credentials.... And then Failure!
After 4 times Resetting Each Deco and attemptong to get them to be recognized by my devices, I changed the SSID Name to lower case, and added one letter to my 10 digit password string..... That...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-05 14:03:36
DECO M9 Plus fails to allow connection to ANY Home Wi-Fi Device / IoT already installed.
The issue is that NONE of the 50+ Devices already working in our home will connect with the SAME Credentials of Name and Password being entered in the DECO. It has been suggested that all of the home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-05 03:26:44
One of the issues that I still can't get an answer on is the Password requirements... Does Deco require any minimum / maximum / combo of alfa-numeric? It appeared that way when I was directed to set...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-04 15:27:18
Switchover from Single Router to Mesh using SAME Credentials.... And then Failure!
I attempted to move from my still working single station Asus Router here at home to the Deco M9 Plus yesterday and it was a nightmare...... All Mesh units did get installed and Firmware updated. I...
0HELPFULS