terziyskiLV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 24
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Add a wireless client after deleting by mistake
@DavidAbin Here's the Access Control menu: This feature is available only when the device is in wireless router mode although some devices offer Deny list in AP mode. What's important here as I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Device Whitelisting
@JulianC I believe that depends on the FW release - check this thread. Are these issues with a particular wired device or different wired devices ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Add a wireless client after deleting by mistake
@DavidAbin From which menu of the router did you remove this wireless client ? If its from the Advanced => Network => DHCP Server => Address Reservation you can add it again. If it is from Network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:AX1500 connects to a WIFI 6E laptop using WIFI 4
@rekky In such case this really sounds like a FW issue. I would suggest to contact your local tech support for further troubleshooting.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Wifi connections
@Kbtcat Here's a description of your router LED status. FW version can be seen from the router WebGUI: Here's how to login your router's WebGUI.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:DSL to AX1800 Router - LAN Ports not connecting
@Gritchu Using the laptop of your mother in law the router WebGUI can be accessed - details. After login they can check the Network Map menu for internet access status, WAN connection type and how...
0HELPFULS