terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 30
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Betovanbuuren 2024-04-05 03:54:41

BE800 not saving ofdma +mu mimo setting

After update to firmware 1.1.1 now OfDMA/MU-MIMO field switch back to OFDMA Only, even if you select OFMA + MU-MIMO option.. Tested with MLO network on and off with same result. Another firmware bug o
Forums/ Adapters
By PEEPO Monday

iPhone Mobile Hotspot Signal Not Detected by USB Adapter

I have encountered a problem I cannot connect to the hotspot on my phone I'm using a wired internet connection I've tried restarting it and sometimes it works but the next day it cannot connect I've a
Forums/ Deco
By echeng Yesterday

Guest network internet from a single AP suddenly not working (w/proper VLAN setup)

Hi, everyone. I have a network of 2 x BE95/BE33000 and 2 x X90/AX6600 with a mix of wireless bridging and wired 2.5G over MoCa adapters. I have a managed switch with VLAN ID 591 set-up on the correct
Forums/ Deco
By mtinker33 Yesterday

My deco keeps beeping

My x5000 deco keeps beeping every 2-3 min or so. The internet works great, but this beeping is driving me crazy. So far I've tried the following. -rebooting all devices -updating to latest firmware as
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By maheshgv Tuesday

Random Restarts

Since upgrading to the latest firmware on 4/1, the router has been restarting randomly. Not sure if anyone is else is facing similar issues.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Derocorp Wednesday

TP LINK AX20 AX1800

I want to get tp link ax20 router but I want to know if it has the option for VPN client, I checked and I see people say it has but on the officail tp link website, it doesn't show VPN client only vpn