dfbLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
/ Deco
By Alexandre. 2021-04-06 14:56:41

Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls

@TP-Link It is not TP-Link fault that Apple "geniuses" introduced MAC address randomization, but now with Android joining the same trend, having whitelist is really pressing matter for those who need
/ Deco
By David-TP 2020-10-28 10:52:23

Re:Deco M9 Plus parental controls; how to white-list a URL

Hi @ToddH and all, thanks you all again for your valued suggestions. As we respond earlier this feature request has been forwarded to our R&D team, and they are evaluating how to improve or add this f
Forums/ Deco
By Oakmeister 2020-08-09 10:03:56

iOS14 and iPadOS14 WiFi - Private Address setting circumvents parental controls and possibly QOS

I've noticed a new feature of iOS14 which is to enable a wifi private address. This gives the iphone and ipad a random and regularly renewing Mac address. This is done to make it harder to track devic
Forums/ Deco
By hansremmerswaa 2017-10-17 16:08:49

How to prevent bypassing parental control via VPN?

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : On the DECO I have blocked YOUTUBE for the devices connected to the profile of my son. That is working fine till he found out that there are VPN ser
Forums/ Deco
By starmanj 2019-09-14 18:13:04

How to make 5ghz preferred over 2.4ghz??

VERY frustrated. I have to allow 2.4ghz for backward compatibility in my house. But I want certain devices, like my iPhone (!!) to always join the 5ghz faster band. I CAN'T DO THIS. My phone for some