jra11500LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By KWRoller Sunday

Whitelist limit

I use whitelist control under Access Control (Advanced). I have run into the 32 device limitation. Is there a firmware update that could expand that limitation? Is there a different TP-Link router tha
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Lordalpha Saturday

My wifi keeps randomly disconnecting for like 1-2 seconds then comes back

This started happening around 2-3 weeks ago as my wifi randomly cuts out for about 1-2 seconds then comes back
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Wifidavid Friday

Issues with Firmware 1.3.2 Build 20240325 rel.56896(5553) and my Archer AX55 V1.6

Hi I have an Archer AX55 V.1.6 Router, I received an automatic Firmware update request through my router settings online website app and like an idiot i thought Hey ! what a great idea "A NEW FIRMWARE
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By 4barrel a week ago

AX55 WAN Speed Issues

I recently upgraded with my fiber ISP from 500Mb to 1Gig service, but am only achieving 550-650 wired WAN speeds on my AX55. I performed a factory reset, firmware upgrade, and removed the Tether app.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Rudi-F 2 weeks ago

direct access to router

We have all tried to access the router directly to no avail. HTTPS access has also been disabled. All the suggested solutions do not work. Some may have worked in the past but updates to firmware have
Forums/ Range Extenders
By AmyOW 2024-04-24 16:49:41

How do I limit the range for extender to 2.4, NOT 5GH?

I want to limit the bandwidth the extender connects with....only 2.4. How do I do this?