jra11500LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Evil_Oliverlord a week ago

Please allow address reservation outside pool

Just wanted to echo the request many others have made - please allow address reservation (asignment of static IP) from outside the IP address pool. Example: I reserve an address for my laptop of 192.1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Maxaduke 2024-08-17 18:33:51

Extend Wi-fi

Hoping to get some help. We want to be able to set up wireless security camera's on the house and our shop. Our home is 65 feet long with the internet coming into the house on the west end. The shop i
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By CPhilly 2024-06-13 21:02:56

Use IoT wireless network of satellite device in EasyMesh network

I currently have an easiness configured wireless network with the main router as an Archer AXE75 and a satellite device as an Archer AX55. Currently the guest network and the IoT networks are not a pa
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Stavros19 2024-05-30 17:20:08

How to add a new VLan with a different IP scheme for wireless vs wired (AX3000Pro)

I have purchased a brand new TP Link AX3000Pro Router. The salesman informed me that I can setup different VLans for wired vs wireless. But I do nto see that option in the administrative panel. Perhap
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Stavros19 2024-05-31 01:47:52

How does hacing a separate IoT Network - SSID provide better security

I am setting up my new TP-Link Router - Model AX3000 Pro. for teh 1st time and I see there is an option to have an IOT Network. But... even though there is a separate SSID and password for this IoT ne
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By KWRoller 2024-05-19 18:25:17

Whitelist limit

I use whitelist control under Access Control (Advanced). I have run into the 32 device limitation. Is there a firmware update that could expand that limitation? Is there a different TP-Link router tha