HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By McFamily Saturday

How to assign specific devices to specific Decos.

I'm looking at the assigned devices on my network and notice that they are split between two of the three Decos I have. The two "primaries" are on opposite sides of the house and the third (with no de
Forums/ Deco
By Hanshan Friday

Deco X55 - very slow download speed, good upload speed

GloFiber internet (600mbps). Recently set up the AX3000 (mesh of 3 X55s), Deco app says that "everything looks good." My phone has good upload and download speeds (100+mbps). However, my Windows lapto
Forums/ Deco
By rwsmoke a week ago

connection drop

My deco drops connection with my new Macbook Pro M3 multiple times a month. I am running sonoma 14.6.1. There is no problem connecting to other devices in my home. This always happens soon after I shu
Forums/ Deco
By Spanky1948 a week ago

Need to change WiFi setting to G2 instead of G5

When logged onto Zoom for meetings, I keep getting interrupted. App shuts down and I have to log back in. I was told to change setting to G2 but I can't remember how to get to DECO's setup page. Can s
Forums/ Deco
By WyattL a week ago

Cant connect routers to my wifi

I used to be able to connect my routers to the wifi so no cable needed which is my problem, but now i need a deco on my main router, why was this changed?
Forums/ Deco
By JustAllen a week ago

Brand New x55 Pro Mesh - Can’t setup existing Arlo AVD1001

I just bought an x55 pro mesh system. The Arlo video doorbell I had wouldn't connect so I tried to setup fresh, but something is preventing the app from detecting it. The device, AVD-1001, will connec