HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By drat242 a week ago

BE63 added to network with XE5300, completely unstable

I finally had a stable network with parental controls working with 3 Deco XE5300 Wifi 6e. Today introduced a Deco BE 63 (newer model with wifi 7 MLO cabpability) The entire netowk is completely unstab
Forums/ Deco
By Data_RS a week ago

Unable to get WAN IP

Unable to fetch WAN IP when connected to the Modem. Worked for more than a year and suddenly stopped working. When i connect my old eero routers, they are working fine T/S steps so far: 1) Rebooted de
Forums/ Deco
By HelpFixDecoApp a week ago

Need help with the Deco app, setup, Ethernet backhaul, network switch or rolling back firmware?

Ethernet backhaul If you are experiencing difficulties with setting up Ethernet backhaul or configuring your network switch with your Deco device, we recommend consulting the following links for assis
Forums/ Deco
By Libertesa a week ago

Network switch not connecting after Deco restart

Every time that my Deco reboots either after a firmware update or a power outage, my network switch does not connect. All of my wifi enabled devices connect, but not the switch. The switch is a Netgea
Forums/ Deco
By Dcap a week ago

BE75 (be17000) wired backhaul creates bad wifi

I recently purchased the be75 and have them connected via lan wired backhaul, and have had nothing but problems with the non-main deco. 6ghz network with no Internet, erratic wifi signal and connectio
Forums/ Deco
By scottbehr1 2 weeks ago

Satellite backhaul dropping daily

For the last few days, my wired backhaul from the main BE63 to one of my satellite BE63s seems to drop. All devices disconnect and the satellite has a blinking red light. The only way to get it workin