HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By dryh2o 2 weeks ago

After 1.0.6 Build 20240724 Rel 12326 Firmware Update, WIRED Backhaul Fails

My wired backhaul is no longer working for two of the three satelite units. This started happening right after the most recent firmware update. I have tried multiple reboots and physically powering of
Forums/ Deco
By Thor986 2 weeks ago

Additional unit to AX5000

Hi All, I have a a 3 unit AX5000 mesh set up . But I still have a spot that not covered. Can I add another unit also which unit/model I can use as AX5000 is not sold single unit.
Forums/ Deco
By Jonnyge 2 weeks ago

Why does it keep renaming things when they connect

Why does it keep renaming things as the devices hook up too it because they couldn't be new devices if they don't know the correct log in info Px50
Forums/ Deco
By InnocentSmith 2 weeks ago

Newly added S4 as main deco, solid red light on, but all is working fine

I had a W2400 two unit setup (main and satellite) and recently replaced the main unit with a S4 to get the gigabit port, thus better WiFi speeds. The main unit is connected to my router and is working
Forums/ Deco
By thebiker 2 weeks ago

Determining Deco Hardware Version When Purchasing

I currently have a 3-pack Deco X55 with hardware version 1.26. I have been waiting fo the firmware version 1.11 to become available fo this model. I understand that it make take time for this to happe
Forums/ Deco
By ManuelSoria 2 weeks ago

Connectivity Issue with Google Pages using Starlink and TP-Link Deco

Hello everyone, I'm facing an unusual issue with my network and would really appreciate any suggestions or if someone has experienced something similar. Network Setup: ISP: Starlink Primary Router: St