HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Vincentturbo 2 weeks ago

Problem with settings

I recently changed my network settings from “loss connected” to “router connected” in the app. Since then, I can’t access my app to change settings or add other Deco units. Initially, I was getting 12
Forums/ Deco
By stuman74 2024-06-22 22:14:29

BE11000 ethernet port keeps crapping out. Need full power reboot to get back online

I bought this BE11000 3-pack from Costco a few weeks back. Very nice kit and easy setup. Overall running pretty stable, but 3 times now over the past couple weeks, one of the ethernet ports locks or f
Forums/ Deco
By JBHorner 2 weeks ago

Latest Update Broke Ethernet on Satellite

This morning, I updated to the latest firmware update. After completing the update, devices plugged into the Ethernet ports on the satellite AP stopped working. Has anyone else experienced this? When
Forums/ Deco
By smashweights 2 weeks ago

WiFI Internet speeds throttled?

I'm trying to solve an issue that has me puzzled. My WiFi internet speeds seem to be throttled by the router and I can't seem to understand why. We have 600/600 Fiberoptic internet. My desktop, when c
Forums/ Deco
By gemkam 2 weeks ago

Severe performance issues

I set this up with 3 pods, with the main connected to one with ehternet, the other is wifi. All pods say US:1.26 on the bottom, which I assume is the hardware version, as the app does not appear to sh
Forums/ Deco
By xAstroDadx 2 weeks ago

Deco XE75 intermittent connection from satellite to base

I currently have one base station in my office on one side of the house and a mesh satellite in my bedroom. I've had this way for a couple years now and never had any issues with a strong connection.