Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Model: AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router Hardware Version: Archer AX21 v4.6 Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230725 Rel. 55602(5553) Hi I have a serious problem with Qos in TP-Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router. Please he
By Lucky1391 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
79Views
4Replies
No URL I enter is being blocked. The only thing that does work, is when I Pause internet access.
By BigDaddy034 · Latest post Yesterday by Riley_S
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
I just recently Got The New AXE 16000 Archer AXE300 To Replace My Current Tp Link Router. I am trying To Decide If Home Shield pro is Worth it To me? Just can't make up my mind? I know i don't need pa
By BrianC1995 · Latest post Yesterday by BrianC1995
0Helpful
74Views
4Replies
I have 3Gb service from Wow!, and they furnished me with an AXE 16000 router so that I could get the full speeds. I am currently using the second unit, as when I updated the firmware in the first unit
By Mschiff · Latest post Wednesday by Mschiff
0Helpful
73Views
4Replies
Access Denied on a few sites. Model: Archer AX 1800 Lately I have been getting "Access Denied" on some "securehttps" websites like: HomeDepot / Lowes / Expedia. Instead it seems to try yo load the "no
By Lv2flyva · Latest post Wednesday by NeilFields
2Helpful
175Views
9Replies
I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it
Access Point Mode
By Zebra789 · Latest post Wednesday by Zebra789
1Helpful
64Views
4Replies
Hi all, I'm connected to the Internet via a Xfinity Internet connection, through a Motorola Cable Modem. Traffic passes to my TP-LINK AX3000/AX55 router. It's set-up for IP passthrough to a linux rout
Routing
By Kelly_T · Latest post Tuesday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
118Views
10Replies
I purchased two identical routers, ARCHER AXE75 (EU) v1.0 and attempting to initialize OneMesh functionality in my home. Both routers were properly updated (via Tether app) to latest firmware: 1.1.9 B
OneMeshRoamingAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
1Helpful
48Views
1Replies
While running this setup: Where Router1 is connected to Router2 via LAN to LAN port, I try to initialize OneMesh network, but getting "Operation Failed" error. This is the route to the error: from web
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EOneMeshRoaming
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Just updated yesterday to the most recent firmware, and it's been absolutely terrible since. Slow, and disconnects regularly. Contacted support, they had me change to a different channel it seemed to
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies