Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I've just installed this switch. It works fine as long as I touch nothing else. Comes on with motion and turns off. When I attempt to add a Smart Control function (the resaon I bought this switch...)
Smart Actions
By nukesul · Latest post 3 hours ago by nukesul
0Helpful
25Views
2Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post a week ago by Osugrad
29Helpful
2074Views
26Replies
I'm new to Kasa's products (switching from WeMo in my old house), so please forgive a potentially stupid question: In my kitchen, I've got two sets of lights, one on a 3-way switch and the other on si
Smart ActionsLong Press
By icrew
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
I have spent the last few days installing the Kasa 230 v2 Kit and the new house wiring was a little confusing but I think I have it set correctly. I see several Issues: 1) After installing the switche
DimmerSmart Actionsinstallation
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
I've purchased a KS240 fan controller and dimmer switch an as Ive tried it install it, I see I don't have the right number of wires in my wall. I have the light running just fine but I don't have anot
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Hello, I am interested in 10 to 15 Kasa HS220 , I am from Romania,/Europe, from where can I buy this products since they are no listed on the Romanian website.?!? I am interested to buy the version th
DimmerSmart Actions
By MihaiZ · Latest post 2024-03-12 15:47:55 by Carl
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
I have an existing 3 way setup, with a switch on either side of the bed. I have an empty bay in the switch box by the door and would like to add a switch that controls that setup. Please note, that is
Smart ActionsDimmer
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
Can a smart switch control a smart plug with smart actions, if the switch itself is not actually powering any device. It would only have power going to it for the Wi-Fi to work. There would be no powe
Smart Actions
By BillTampa · Latest post 2024-02-25 17:23:10 by miktek
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
I am having weird HomeKit automation issues; I can't tell if it's a HomeKit problem or a Kasa device problem. I have two Logitech Circle View Doorbell Cameras, and two Kasa (TP-Link) light switches. T
Smart ActionsHomeKit
0Helpful
72Views
0Replies
I have 2 HS220 switches that was insanely 4 months ago, recently, they both have been turning themselves off and back on when the lights are on. Not sure what's going on since they worked flawlessly f
DimmerSmart Actions
By Bepps · Latest post 2024-02-21 02:05:29 by LeslieSLC
1Helpful
265Views
4Replies