Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I was attempting to "Piggybacking " off of C-Hans post dated 4-9-2020, the request was as stated above, the offered answer was "If you configure smart actions in the Kasa app you can look to have the
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature Request
By Aceplato · Latest post a week ago by Aceplato
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies
Looking for a option to turn on light on specific day of week and and between a specific time and cloudy outside, example on Monday between 2and 4pm, or 5am and sunset.
Smart Actions
By Davro
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
I have 32 Kasa switches of various types installed in my home. I have two bedrooms with HS220 (dimmable) switches. I wanted to name them "GuestroomOne" and "GuestroomTwo". Named this way I can turn th
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
43Views
0Replies
My regular dimmer switch works on my track lighting 8 lamps total. My KASA dose not? these are a LED track light set from Home Depot with 2 addl. heads for big room. However LED so should not exceed t
DimmerSmart ActionsRemote ControlAmazon Alexa
By Kasa101 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 2024-08-22 13:15:20 by DynamicD
49Helpful
4172Views
30Replies
Is there planned support for douple/tripple tap or tap and hold? would really appreciate if a scene can be called or something like that. Thank you
DimmerSmart Actions
By EpsilonEagle · Latest post 2024-08-21 23:28:09 by Riley_S
0Helpful
96Views
1Replies
I created a Smart Switch ON action for 6:15 hours then OFF under Smart action instead of a Schedule under Device. How do I delete the Smart Switch action so I can go back and setup a Schedule under De
Smart Actions
0Helpful
71Views
0Replies
My wifi sees the smart switch. The switch -HS200- is blinking Amber and green. But it never connects. It has never asked for a password.
Smart Actions
0Helpful
72Views
0Replies
I previously asked (Lost QR) and never heard anything so I am trying again. It is a project weekend and I cannot find the QR Code that came with my Smart Switch. So how can I install and get it config
Remote ControlSmart ActionsQR Code
0Helpful
280Views
0Replies
I know there is a KS240, Smart switch for ceiling fan with light dimmer, but this will not work for what I have. I have a 3 speed ceiling fan that can oscillate. The wall switch has a button that can
Smart Actions
By spacemancw · Latest post 2024-05-22 05:51:20 by FanMan
0Helpful
252Views
7Replies