HS220 scheduling won’t work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS220 scheduling won’t work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:HS220 scheduling won’t work
2020-12-03 16:41:26 - last edited 2020-12-03 16:42:39

@Carl 

Hi Carl -

I have tried the time sync a couple of times and it didn't help.

Interestingly, when I set up a schedule for the 220 (Garage Lanterns), and then exit back out to the list of devices, all of the other devices show the time of the next scheduled action, except for the 220.  The 220 has never shown the next event while viewing the list of devices.

Doesn't show the next action like the other devices do

Options
2020-12-03 22:27:07

@Randy_R 

And there is no issues with the switch other than that?  control locally and remote works?

Options
2020-12-03 22:29:40

@Carl 

Correct.  I can control the lights using the buttons on the switch itself, as well as using the Kasa app.  I can control off/on and the dimming.   

It just won't run the schedule for some reason.

Options
2020-12-17 15:59:51

@Randy_R I have the same issue with the HS220.  Of note, when I deleted it from the app, rebooted and reset it, and then set it up again, at the step where it connects to the home wi-fi I get an error that it can't connect.  When I back out ot the setup, I note that the iPad has not reconnected to the home wi-fi but is still connected to the switch.  Connecting to the home wi-fi results in the switch showing up in the app, and working normally except for not responding to any scheduling.  I checked the device info and it is on the correct time and time zone.  I have a plut that I checked and it did respond to the schedule, but doesn not show the next event under the icon. 

There is something fundamental going on here; can TP_Link help us solve this?

Options
Related Articles