Kasa Lightstrip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Lightstrip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Lightstrip
Kasa Lightstrip
2021-04-27 17:19:10 - last edited 2021-04-27 17:22:05
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

Hi, 

I purchased 2 of them for $69.99 each on Amazon, not cheap compared to others strips which are longer and half the price. I paid the price because i used other kasa products and i really like them.

I want to add the KL430 light strip under my kitchen cabinets. I will have to cut the strip a few times to make it go around my cabinets because i have the kitchen sink and and overhead microwave that is in the way. I want to know, if i can connect the cut pieces through some connector or an extention? I saw plenty of video on youtube on how connectors and sodering wire fixed this issue. Will i be able to do this with the Kasa strip? Please advice, and i know i can buy seperate strip for each section but i personally feel they are expensive and a waste of expensive lights, and if other strips can be extended then why not the kasa.

Attached a pic of my kitchen cabinet placements. Any advice will be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Lightstrip
2021-05-01 08:14:04

@TAli  It can be used to light up your bedroom, light up your TV, and can also reduce eye strain while watching TV. These are all safe and tested for all ages. Break up spell

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 499

Replies: 1

Related Articles