Cannot set up Schedule to Control LB200 Light bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-13 16:42:32
Model: LB200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have had The 3 LB200 working on a schedule for over 3 years. Somehow the schedule stopped working.

The schedule goes to the same time for both on and off even when I set to different times. It goes to the last time I saved so both on and off will be "sunset" and "sunset" THe light will come on at sunset but will not turn off at sunrise as the turn off function is set to sunset.

I have rebooted the iPhone 8 plus and reinstalled the Kasa app but I cannot get the two different times I set to save. I recently updated the IOS to 14.8.1.

I have been using a iPhone 8 plus all along.

Any ideas?

Options
7 Reply
Re:Cannot set up Schedule to Control LB200 Light bulb
2021-11-16 12:05:16 - last edited 2021-11-16 12:18:59

Hello @G33Chris 

Thank you for your valuable feedback, do you mean it is not possible to set Schedule- Sunrise correctly on the app? If so, can you help record a short video on the phone and share the video with us. Please confirm both Kasa app and kasa device firmware are up-to-date. 

I will also create a support email for you to look into details, please check inbox later, thank you. 

Options
2021-11-16 13:37:34

@Solla-topee 

The issue is whatever Time I schedule first will be for turn on and turn off, all other aspects of the Kasa sofware work as they should.

I have scheduled for all the lights to go on at sunset, they go on. In the morning I maually turn off the lights as the turnoff schedule sets itself to sunset even though i have entered sunrise. Firmware is up to date.

Options
2021-11-17 03:42:25 - last edited 2021-11-17 03:43:41

Hello @G33Chris I appreciate for your further explanation.

Try to sync time in Kasa app and see it helps:  How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app

Can I have photo of the settings for 'the turn off schedule sets itself to sunset even though i have entered sunrise' ? Does this happen with all 3 LB200?  I do not have LB200 by hand right now and may need to escalate your case for further investigation, thank you for your time for confirming more details! 

Options
2021-11-17 13:30:24

@Solla-topee 

I synced the time and that did not help.

The problem is with all three bulbs. I installed Kasa on my wifes phone and the problems continued.

Options
2021-11-18 14:12:15

@G33Chris In this photo you will see that the light is set to come on at sunset. The light will come on at sunset. In the next photo you will see the page that shows the programing for turn on. Look to my next post for the turn off screen

Options
2021-11-18 14:15:38

@G33Chris In this photo you wull see that turn off is scheduled for sunset despite set for sunrise and saved. The software will not allow saving as sunrise, it defaults back to the turn on schedule

Options
2021-11-23 12:30:18

Hey @G33Chris 

really appreciated for the photos, I notice our support recommend to set Sunset using a different phone as the issue can not be reproduced on our side, do you have a different phone to test? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 536

Replies: 7