Delete Recordings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Delete Recordings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Delete Recordings
Delete Recordings
2021-11-26 19:50:01 - last edited 2021-12-01 08:38:55
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How on earth do you delete a video that this camera has recorded to the SD card? (Please don't say the only way is to remove it from the camera, because that'd be pretty awful) Thank you. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Delete Recordings-Solution
2021-11-30 14:09:40 - last edited 2021-12-01 08:38:55

Hello @Coopersdad 

Unfortunately the videos recorded in the SD card could not be deleted in the Kasa app directly so far. 

Please check out our FAQ here:  Q6.3: How can I delete recordings of the Kasa camera from Kasa APP?

General Questions about the Kasa Cam

If you worried about the SD card capacity, the SD will override from the oldest video clips.Thank you for your idea, I will  pass along your feedback to our team for further evaluation.  

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Delete Recordings-Solution
2021-11-30 14:09:40 - last edited 2021-12-01 08:38:55

Hello @Coopersdad 

Unfortunately the videos recorded in the SD card could not be deleted in the Kasa app directly so far. 

Please check out our FAQ here:  Q6.3: How can I delete recordings of the Kasa camera from Kasa APP?

General Questions about the Kasa Cam

If you worried about the SD card capacity, the SD will override from the oldest video clips.Thank you for your idea, I will  pass along your feedback to our team for further evaluation.  

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Delete Recordings
2021-11-30 17:51:57

@Solla-topee 

thanks for the timely response. Not worried about the SD card, the overwrite is a nice feature but it's not very convenient to not be able to do anything but view the videos from the app, ie needing to pull the SD card to delete, clip or do anything with the videos. Understanding the camera is priced aggressively so some features may be out of reach, and since there's no recurring fee I understand that, which seems that for full featured I'd need to go with a Ring or something more costly. Again thanks for the reply on this, I appreciate it. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1396

Replies: 2

Related Articles