Light was working. Now it won’t turn off.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-11 15:18:13
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had a professional electrician install 5 of the HS220 dimmer switches.  They worked great for a couple of weeks.  Now one of them won't turn off.  When you press the physical switch, it will indicate the white round circle to say the light is off, but the light no longer turns off.  The dimmer functionality doesn't work anymore either.  The switch is connected to halogen track light.  I tried controlling from Kasa app and same thing happened.  I tried deleting device and recreating and all that worked, but still can't turn off the lights. They are in my bedroom so this will be a problem.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Light was working. Now it won’t turn off.
2022-02-17 15:50:30

Hi @DanMpls   

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply you late.

According to your description, I am afraid this device has hardware issue. We recommend reaching out to the local tech support, so they can work with you in looking into the issue further or help with the replacement:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles