Kasa Android fails to schedule HS200 switch at sunrise and sunset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-19 15:17:56
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

* Kasa Android v2.36.0.1035 (should be the latest)
* Smart Switch HS200 (found on the box)

* I waited 24 hours to test this.

When I attempt to schedule OFF at sunrise and ON at sunset I end up with both either sunrise or sunset, whichever was the last one I chose to set. I went to https://www.tp-link.com › us › support › faq › 999 and followed that instruction exactly but it still doesn't work.

I tried ON+SUNSET, saving, then backing out and going back in to set OFF+SUNRISE and saving again but that didn't work either.

I tried to set two separate schedules for ON+SUNSET and OFF+SUNRISE but when I saved the second schedule (OFF+SUNRISE) the Kasa app said it conflicts with another schedule (presumably ON+SUNSET).

What might I be doing wrong?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Android fails to schedule HS200 switch at sunrise and sunset
2022-03-21 06:01:41 - last edited 2022-03-21 06:45:23

Hello   @RLDioxin 

Please remove all the Schedule settings and only set up

How to use Sunrise & Sunset function?

Remove other set up on HS200 like Smart Control settings. 

1st rule: ON+ Sunset

2nd rule: OFF+ Sunrise

Please take a photo of the Sunset & Sunrise settings, and a photo showing the settings could be saved, the error when set up 2nd rule, thank you. 

Can I know the model of your phone and its Android/ IOS version? 

Please share the MAC address of smart switch  (APP-> Device settings) to us via private message. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 1