KD110 Doorbell included Chime not chiming -- Video Resolution changes on its own

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KD110 Doorbell included Chime not chiming -- Video Resolution changes on its own

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-13 00:53:54 - last edited 2022-04-13 01:23:06
Model: KD110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I just installed this doorbell, everything was working fine for the most part.

BUT....... The External chime keeps on stopping working.
Yes it is synced to the doorbell, and it worked the first few times, then a couple hours later i went to hit the doorbell and it rang outside on the unit, but the indoor chime didnt ring.
I cycled thru the ringtones and they all played, then went and hit the doorbell, and it rang! =)

But then 5 minutes later i tried it again, and the indoor wouldnt ring again.

to be clear----->>>>>
 i am only talking about THE INCLUDED EXTERNAL PLUG IN CHIME that came with the unit.

i AM NOT using any existing doorbell chime that was already in the home.
the existing wiring is running 18v, which is what this doorbell requires

The doorbell and The External chime have excellent wifi connection and and line of sight with each other and the wifi router

What is going on here? Defective??

EDIT!!!------------------
Also, i am trying to use 3MP resolution, but after a while it downgrades its self to 1080p-------- Answers????

Options
1 Reply
Re:KD110 Doorbell included Chime not chiming -- Video Resolution changes on its own
2022-04-13 03:04:48

Hello  @bigdogrfwi 

Chime part is wirelessly paired with the Camera, if Chime does not ring:

• try moving the Chime closer to the camera, and repair the Chime on the APP.

APP> tap 'wheel' button on the right top Device settings > Chime Paring.

• Disable Do not Disturb Mode 
  • Remove the obstacles between Chime and camera, to avoid 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi interference,  put Chime away from cordless phone/ Bluetooth device

If still the same, can I know where the chime is located and how far is it from the camera? Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 515

Replies: 1