New led indicator off feature only works on my newer hs200's and one of the hs210's two way

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New led indicator off feature only works on my newer hs200's and one of the hs210's two way

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-15 14:22:43
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Hs210 

Hardware version

Firmware version

The hardware and firmware are the same for the hs200 switches that do turn led indicator off. Everything looks the same on the app for the newer and older hs200's. 

The newer switches I purchased last year, the led indicator status light can be turned off but on the 15 older switches I have installed, the new feature doesn't work. It's available but the led never turns off. 

For the hs210 it seems that only the master switch led indicator can be turned off. The companion switch led doesn't toggle off. 

I've tried toggling the setting and doing a reset on the affected switches but haven't found a way to turn the indicator off on the older ones. Let me know if you need more information for engineering please. 

Thank you for adding this feature, I love my TP-Link switches. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:New led indicator off feature only works on my newer hs200's and one of the hs210's two way
2022-04-27 03:29:10

I noticed that when I toggle the led function on my older switches, the little green wifi light turns on/off. I'm not sure if that helps engineering team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 492

Replies: 1