schedule stopped working last week

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-02 03:54:04 - last edited 2022-05-05 06:17:15

As of the latest app update 2.37.2 on iOS my "smart actions" aren't running on schedule. 

the smart actions invoke a scene which turns outdoor lights on/off

The scenes work perfectly when tapped directly from the app

tried deleting and re-creating the smart actions, changing the scheduled time but they just don't fire

I believe there was a message about scheduling that flashed by quickly in the app but I cannot find that information now

Options
2 Reply
Re:schedule stopped working last week
2022-05-02 03:55:39 - last edited 2022-05-05 06:17:15

@Grumpy_Dad Everything was working perfectly right up until my phone updated the Kasa app

Options
Re:schedule stopped working last week
2022-05-05 06:24:09

Hello  @Grumpy_Dad 

Thank you for the feedback, if smart action -Schedule a Scene does not work as scheduled

You could try some tips here

1. Sync location & time on Kasa APP:

How to Adjust Time Setting in the Kasa APP

2. Go to Device settings, and confirm device time is on the same time zone as the APP time. 

3. Check if smart device is remotely online or is smart device is accessible in Kasa APP when phone is on  LTE mobile data or connect to non-local Wi-Fi network? If not, try to reboot smart device, or will need factory reset it to reinstall it in the app. 

If Schedule a Scene still does not take affect, please share smart actions settings photos here, the model of phone and its Andriod or IOS version,  and let us know MAC address of smart devices by private message. thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 2

Related Articles