Can't connect second Camara to my account. Meaning wifi. It continues to blink orange and green.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't connect second Camara to my account. Meaning wifi. It continues to blink orange and green.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-19 22:44:45
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can't connect second Camara to my account.  I previously had this camera attached to a different account. I reset the camera. I never got the screen that says reconnect this camera to a new account. Like I did with the first camera I installed.  It just keeps cycling in orange and green trying to connect. But it connects to nothing. I use both my personal Wi-Fi with a strong connection. And then I also use the kasa Wi-Fi not connected. Neither one worked.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect second Camara to my account. Meaning wifi. It continues to blink orange and green.
2022-07-20 02:44:11

Hello   @Ginocap68 

It is recommended to factory reset the camera again, when camera flash orange and green, please check if kasa camera itself broadcast Kasa Cam Wifi SSID on different mobile devices?

If so, you could try to reinstall the camera in the Kasa APP. Please let us know at which step the setup fails and the error on the app so we can take a further look at it, thank you. 

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa Cam?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 398

Replies: 1