KC410S Not recoding when SD card is full

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-13 14:26:43
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1080P version

Hello. 

I noticed when my 32 GB as card is full ( shows it has ~4-7MB left in red text in app), the Camera won't record anymore. It has thumbnails of motions it detected in the "24/7 recoding" timeline in the app, but when I click on them it won't load the video. Older videos are fine and able to load. 

Question: Dont these cameras support continues recoding? I would expect it behaves like dash cam, when the SD card is full it automatically roll over the oldest clips. 

I have 1080P version and bought from Amazon if that helps. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KC410S Not recoding when SD card is full
2022-09-13 23:21:25

Hey  @Ddduena,

This is actually an issue that we are currently tracking and you can find more information regarding the bug here: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/552524

For now, you may be able to resume the overwriting of videos and see existing videos simply by unplugging and plugging the camera in. We have heard that a fix for the issue will be rolling out to devices over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for a firmware update on your cameras.

Options