Votes

Kasa app ios widgets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Kasa app ios widgets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa app ios widgets
Kasa app ios widgets
2023-04-10 04:32:37 - last edited 2023-04-12 08:08:35

Please, Please, Please change the size of widgets in the iOS version of Kasa widget to half the size they are currently... Every other smart device app has widgets which are the smaller size. The way it used to be...  

It takes up WAY too much space in the current format... I'm about to add 8 more Kasa devices and that means swiping, swiping, swiping. The smaller icon format would be SOOO much easier, quicker and more elegant looking...

Also, please make it obvious on the widget whether the device is on or off... At the moment, it looks as though the device is on, even when it is off... Since there is no change in the appearance, on or off...

Icon size is the small version for scenes.... Why not for devices??

File:
IMG_CA03599CA7F8-1.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa app ios widgets
2023-04-12 08:09:02

@kkq 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if these features can come to the Kasa app, or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Kasa)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same requests, they can vote on this post.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.