Antivirus turns off on its own

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-11 22:22:14
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20230116 rel.14013(5553)

Last time i got teamviewer support, the tech installed this beta or unreleased firmware on my router.

Works since then. but then suddenly my router started to stop broadcasting my wifi once in a while, so i do restarts. And have it on a weekly schedule to restart while im asleep.

I started to notice the antivirus turns itself off after restart. When i turn it on manually, it give me message that fail, then goes to try and update security database. Next restart, it's off again! I let the security system database update, come back to look an hour later, it still says "Your security database is updating..."

Options
1 Reply
Re:Antivirus turns off on its own
2023-04-12 02:14:13

@robbiex 

Hello, 

Does this firmware was offered to you by the support engineer? As far as I can confirm, the version you're using is not a publicly released version yet, so there might be an unknown issue that needs to be analyzed.

It's suggested to contact the engineers again via email, and they would try to help confirm the issue you're reporting and try to help you out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1

Related Articles