New HS200 Installed but lights constantly flickering on and off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-12 20:26:16

New HS200 Installed but lights constantly flickering on and off - I've attached picture of wiring. New house, not sure what's going on. This switch turns outside lighting of house on/off - and there is also another switch (located in the garage) that can do the same thing. I'm not super familiar with wiring however I did not find anything searching the community for existing posts regarding a similar issue.. all that was previously shared by other customers seemed to be wires not hooked up correctly.

What is causing the switch to constantly turn the lights on and off? Is this a defective unit or have I somehow managed to wire this incorrectly?

Options
1 Reply
Re:New HS200 Installed but lights constantly flickering on and off
2023-05-17 08:19:01

@clea915 

Hi, 
If there are two switches to control the same light, which means you need a three-way switch(such as the HS210) rather than the single pole switch(such as HS200).

If you have different lights and each switch controls a light, but the HS200 has the problem you described, please help confirm the following information.
1. Please help check which wire is which in your socket thus we can judge if your wiring is correct.
2. The Wi-Fi LED status on the HS200.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 1