Activity Zone Not Saving

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Activity Zone Not Saving

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Activity Zone Not Saving
Activity Zone Not Saving
2023-06-07 14:34:28
Model: Tapo C225  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

I have a problem with the activity zones for motion detection. I setup the activity zone and save it, then if I exit the Tapo app and go back in, the activity zone is still setup, but if I go back after a few hours, the activity zone seems to have defaulted back to full camera view and the activity zone I setup is not there in the app. I have tried this several times with the same result. Has anyone seen this issue and got a solution?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Activity Zone Not Saving
2023-06-08 09:02:43 - last edited 2023-06-08 09:03:08

@PaulABZ 

Hi,
Have you shared your account to your family members or friends that may change the camera settings? If not, you can reset the Tapo C225 and reconfigure it, and then check if it will solve the problem.

Please update this thread if the problem remains, and I'll forward the case to the tech team for further analysis.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Activity Zone Not Saving
2023-06-11 16:20:23

@Solla-topee  Thanks for the prompt response, camera reset resolved the issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 2

Related Articles