KH 300 wireless camera disconnects from internet and won't reconnect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-17 18:13:38

I have a KH 300 wireless hub and two cameras.  The hub randomly disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect without resetting and re-initializing and starting over. 

Its a problem because one of the cameras is mounted where I need a tall ladder to get it down and to re-initialize it, I have to bring the cameral close to the hub.  Is a long, frustrating process that I've done over and over. 

How do I keep this from happening? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KH 300 wireless camera disconnects from internet and won't reconnect
2023-06-20 08:41:27

@ChileDog 

Hi,
Please help confirm the following information for the KH300 unstable issue for further analysis.
1. What's the model number of your Kasa Camera? And how far are the camera and the hub? Are there any obstacles between them?
2. Is the KH300 wired to the router? If so, have you tried to change the Ethernet cable between the router and the hub and then check if the hub will be stable?
3. How far is the hub and the router? What's the model number of your router?
4. Please help check the LED status on the hub when it disconnects.
Best Regards

Options