Laundry Monitoring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Laundry Monitoring

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Laundry Monitoring
Laundry Monitoring
2023-06-24 21:44:22
Model: KP115  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.20

I purchased 2 of the Kasa KP115 energy monitoring smart plugs for my washer and dryer. I have a Google Pixel and want to set up a way to receive a notification when there is no energy running to the plug (the laundry is done). Does anyone have an idea how to do this? Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Laundry Monitoring
2023-06-25 11:38:02

@Jcohen9591 

Thank you for the suggestion. This energy monitor related feature is not available on the Kasa plug. You can start a new thread under the Feature Request block, other users can vote for this topic if they would also like to see this feature on Kasa plug. The feedback will be collected and forwarded to the related team for evaluation regularly.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Laundry Monitoring
2023-07-19 16:28:52
Emporia Energy Smart Plugs do what you want, and have notifications that should work for you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 2

Related Articles