Votes

Feature Request: When turning off, go to a %off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-20 16:24:14 - last edited 2023-07-20 21:44:24

With Smart Control and Set Timer, I would like the ability to specify the "off" value rather than having it go to totally off. My primary application is the bathroom at night where the light turns on to a specified low level when motion is detected (works great currently) and then shuts off with no motion for  20 minutes. In stead of shutting off, I would like to specify a value of 5% so the lights stay minimally on as a night light so family members can find their way to the bathroom at night without need for a separate night light.

Thanks for your consideration!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature Request: When turning off, go to a %off
2023-07-21 07:31:20 - last edited 2023-07-21 07:32:58

@MWETulsa 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please leave your comments here.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 152

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.