Streaming to YouTube

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Streaming to YouTube

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Streaming to YouTube
Streaming to YouTube
2023-09-10 22:07:58
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I want to stream my Tapo C325WB camera to YouTube.  I am trying to use the OBS software, and it requires a video source address.  I read on the Tapo website that the address: rtsp://(ipaddress)/stream1 works.  Well, that worked for VSP.  I can stream there.  But to get it to work on the OBS software and sent to YouTube, using that same address didn't work.  I also saw that I had to open port 554.  I did that on my computer, but nothing works.  Has anyone here set up streaming to YouTube from their Tapo camera?  If so, could you send the address needed to stream?  

Thanks!

Ray Meyer

Options
2 Reply
Re:Streaming to YouTube
2023-09-11 07:00:33

@RMandHounds 

Hi, 
There is no official instruction about streaming the Tapo C325WB camera to YouTube since the Tapo Cam only supports viewing via a third-party app/device that supports RTSP/ONVIF(Profile S) protocol.
How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

If the OBS software supports RTSP protocol but can't watch the camera, please help confirm the following information:
1) Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet--wireless router)))Tapo Cam. If the OBS software and camera in the same network, you don't need to open the port for the camera on your router when streaming it.

2) Please describe the detailed steps when adding the camera to the OBS software, and let me know the error message that appears during the setup process.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Streaming to YouTube
2023-09-17 04:04:55 - last edited 2024-02-05 05:17:33

@RMandHounds  Tapo C325WB is the perfect camera to capture life’s moments with ease and clarity. With its simple setup, reliable streaming capabilities, and crisp HD video quality, Tapo C325WB makes streaming life's greatest stories easy and enjoyable for everyone. Whether you're capturing family memories or streaming a special event - Tapo has got your back

If the OBS software supports RTSP protocol but can't watch the camera, please help confirm the following information:

1. Is the camera connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer?
  2. Are you using a 5GHz Wi-Fi connection or 2.4GHz connection?
  3. Is the password correct and entered in correctly?

Once all of these conditions are met, you can easily stream from your Tapo C325WB camera to YouTube Live without any issues. For detailed information on spotifyauthority.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 2

Related Articles