How do I see what phones/devices are connected to my camera other than the people that live here?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I see what phones/devices are connected to my camera other than the people that live here?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 00:38:02 - last edited 2023-09-15 07:22:29
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Question:

• Is there a way to tell how many viewers there are connected to my camera?

It should show the devices under the account that are connected. This is a standard safety security feature.

We just set one up here at my home but I only want the to of us that live here to have access to viewing the camera.

This is a product was purchased through Amazon and it stated it was a new product but it is clear as day that it was returned by someone else, maybe even multiple times as all products are these days from there and repackaged.

Anyway there is no way of knowing if those people are still connected to this camera and somehow they are still able to have access to it that im aware of.

So my question above, is there a way for me to see if other devices/phones are connected to the camera?

This should be a standard feature if there is not. 

Thank you for any answers.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How do I see what phones/devices are connected to my camera other than the people that live here?-Solution
2023-09-15 07:22:25 - last edited 2023-09-15 07:22:29

@blix 

Hi,
If you have configured the Kasa Cam successfully and it's bound to your TP-Link account, only logging in to the Kasa app with your TP-Link account can watch the camera, and other people who do not know your account info are unable to log in to the Kasa app to watch your camera. 

On the Kasa app>>Me>>View Account>>Login Security>>Login Activity page, you can see the device that logged in to the Kasa app with your account.

Below are some suggestions to protect your TP-Link account.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I see what phones/devices are connected to my camera other than the people that live here?-Solution
2023-09-15 07:22:25 - last edited 2023-09-15 07:22:29

@blix 

Hi,
If you have configured the Kasa Cam successfully and it's bound to your TP-Link account, only logging in to the Kasa app with your TP-Link account can watch the camera, and other people who do not know your account info are unable to log in to the Kasa app to watch your camera. 

On the Kasa app>>Me>>View Account>>Login Security>>Login Activity page, you can see the device that logged in to the Kasa app with your account.

Below are some suggestions to protect your TP-Link account.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1053

Replies: 1

Related Articles