ALL DEVICES DISAPPEAR on the App

2023-11-15 06:00:14 - last edited 2023-11-17 01:26:38

I have been using Google home and kasa together for years. Had no issues until now. 

I looked at the Google Home App to turn off the lights and all my Kasa plugs are offline.

I looked at the Kasa app and they were all there.

Tried to relink the accounts together (Google and Kasa) but get stuck on the loading screen. I removed the Kasa account from Google. Then tried to link it and stuck again.

Then I checked the Kasa app and all my devices were gone.

I tried to re add the devices but it won't go through. 

This is getting annoying. I read to restart the router and all my devices came back.

But within a few mins they are all gone again. On the google home app, I don't see the Kasa account at all. The relink keeps failing many times. I told Google to "sync my services." Google said you have 7 service but there's an issue. But I only see 6 services on my account. So if kasa account is connected to Google. I just don't know. 

I need help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ALL DEVICES DISAPPEAR on the App-Solution
2023-11-16 03:07:36 - last edited 2023-11-17 01:26:38

@Krazybigk 

There was a network fluctuation and it is now fixed. Can you share the latest status of your devices with us?

Tips: If the device's connection doesn't restore automatically, try to restart Kasa App  (force close and reopen), or power cycle Kasa devices.

Notice for Kasa Server Error on Nov 15th, 2023 (UTC+8)

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:ALL DEVICES DISAPPEAR on the App-Solution
2023-11-16 03:07:36 - last edited 2023-11-17 01:26:38

@Krazybigk 

There was a network fluctuation and it is now fixed. Can you share the latest status of your devices with us?

Tips: If the device's connection doesn't restore automatically, try to restart Kasa App  (force close and reopen), or power cycle Kasa devices.

Notice for Kasa Server Error on Nov 15th, 2023 (UTC+8)

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 183

Replies: 1

Related Articles